No products in the cart.
Last updated May 18th, 2022
- Visit our website at http://www.clofiann.com
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, etc.
- What information do we collect?
- How do we process your information?
- What legal bases do we rely on to process your information?
- With whom do we share your personal information?
- How long do we keep your information?
- How do we keep your information safe?
- What are your privacy rights?
- Do we make updates to this policy?
- How can you contact us about this policy?
- How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
1. What information do we collect?
We collect your personal information when you place an order, this includes: your full name, your email address, your home address, and any additional optional information you choose to provide. We collect this information to facilitate delivery of your order. Payment is handled by trusted third party payment processors and is not collected or processed by our system.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate.
2. How do we process your information?
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To fulfil and manage your orders. We process your information to fulfil and manage your orders made through the Services.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have.
- Other such needs as may arise.
3. What legal bases do we rely on to process your information?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Click here to learn more.
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
4. With whom do we share your personal information?
We do not share your personal information with any third party.
We do not receive or have access to any of the financial information you may provide when making an order; payment is handled exclusively by third party payment processors, and is not visible to us.
6. How long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of your order. No purpose in this policy will require us keeping your personal information for longer than 14 days.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to retain your personal information, it is automatically deleted by our system.
7. How do we keep your information safe?
We have organisational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Our system deletes your stored information once it is no longer required by us.
8. What are your privacy rights?
In some regions (like the EEA, UK, and Canada), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You can make such a request by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the section ‘How can you contact us about this policy?’ below.
We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Withdrawing your consent: If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the section ‘How can you contact us about this policy?’ below.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email@example.com.
9. Do we make updates to this policy?
10. How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please be aware that our system automatically deletes information when it is no longer required by us.